I got this is an email the other day. I don't know who the original author is (if you do, please let me know, and I'll credit them appropriately).
Anyway, on with the
38 THINGS YOU SHOULD'VE LEARNT BY NOW
1. Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
2. Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.
3. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian anymore than standing in a garage makes you a car.
4. Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
5. If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
6. My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance.
7. Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.
8. It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.
9. For every action, there is an equal and opposite government program.
10. If you look like your passport picture, you probably need the trip.
11. Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of cheques.
12. A conscience is what hurts when all of your other parts feel so good.
13. Men are from earth, Women are from earth... Deal with it.
14. No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes.
15. A balanced diet is a biscuit in each hand.
16. Middle age is when broadness of the mind and narrowness of the waist change places.
17. Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.
18. Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks before you need it.
19. There is always one more imbecile than you counted on.
20. Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it again.
21. By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends.
22. Thou shalt not weigh more than thy fridge.
23. Someone who thinks logically provides a nice contrast to the real world.
24. It's not the jeans that make your bum look fat.
25. If you had to identify, in 1 word, the reason why the human race has not achieved, & never will achieve, its full potential, that word would be " meetings ".
26. There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "crazy".
27. People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them.
28. You should not confuse your career with your life.
29. Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.
30. Never lick a steak knife.
31. The most destructive force in the universe is gossip.
32. You will never find anybody who can give you a clear and compelling reason why we put the clocks back.
33. You should never say anything to a woman that even remotely suggests that you think she's pregnant unless you can see an actual baby emerging from her at that moment.
34. There comes a time when you should stop expecting other people to make a big deal about your birthday.. That time is age eleven.
35. The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that, deep down inside, we ALL believe that we are above average drivers..
36. A person, who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person.
37. Your friends love you anyway.
38. Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic .
In everything he will ignore , I do not care so much any more , I still remote install cell phone spy occasionally encounter was with his daughter , when asked if he ignores other places